The Simplified Naqvi Law Process in
4 Easy Steps
Submit Intake Form
Send us all the details of your transactions securely.
Let us handle all the legal procedures related to the transaction
We will facilitate on the day of to make sure everything goes smooth
A report package with all of your legal documents
why choose us
Understand the Fees Before You Start
Real estate transactions are important and complex so we have made our pricing structure easy and straight forward to understand and follow.
frequently asked questions
Before accepting a joint retainer, the lawyer must make certain disclosure to the clients and obtain the clients’ informed consent.
The lawyer must advise the clients that:
- The lawyer has been asked to act for both or all of them
- No information received in connection with the matter from one can be treated as confidential so far as any of the others are concerned, and
- If a conflict develops that cannot be resolved, the lawyer cannot continue to act for both or all of them and may have to withdraw completely.
The client’s consent must be in writing and signed by each of the clients or may be oral provided that the lawyer sends a letter to each person giving the oral consent confirming his or her consent as soon as practicable.
- All documents on title affecting the client’s interest in the property;
- The values revealed by arms-length transfers in the recent past, to determine if there have been any suspicious changes in value; And
- The pattern of inactive or deleted instruments on the parcel register and inquire about any suspicious patterns of transfers or discharges.
The lawyer should retain notes on the search of title with respect to every real estate file and should report the results of the title search and due diligence process and in particular any suspicious patterns of transfers or discharges and/or any suspicious changes in values revealed by the due diligence process to the purchaser/borrower if the lawyer is acting for the purchaser/borrower, the lender if the lawyer is acting for the lender and the title insurer.
Ontario’s top choice for all Contract Law Services.
What Are Clients Saying
1000+ Satisfied Clients
Nabeel is a great real estate lawyer that I’ve known and worked with for years. His knowledge of the real estate law and human psychological are of tremendous value when it comes to closing the hard deals that are about to fall in the final hour. Nabeel and his team are highly recommended if you want the best professional to help you close your real estate transaction.
Mr. Naqvi was very proactive in closing the deal for my 2nd mortgage, and providing quick and reliable feedback and answers to our questions. Additionally, Mr. Naqvi displayed excellent customer services skills by personally and promptly responding to my calls, and emails. I highly recommend him to others based on my experience as a client.
Naqvi law has been a very professional legal support provider in all of my real estate deals in the last seven years, whether it be a purchase or a lease-out. I don’t even need to search for another name when thinking about the next deal (if any). I know MY go to team is Naqvi Law without a doubt.